"New Physician Members" include recently graduated postgraduates and physicians who have not been MAOPS members in the last ten years. New Physician Members receive a 50% discount on membership dues for three consecutive years of membership.
- advocacy at the local, state, and national levels
- access to Member's Only Resources on the website
- inclusion in MAOPS Online Member Directory - an excellent referral resource for patients and physicians!
- "Elected Officials" feature in your member profile
- monthly Prognosis newsletter and timely legislative updates - stay up-to-date on the profession
- discounts on on-demand CME, the VOC, the annual convention, physician coaching, and more!
- access to free webinars and/or educational content - investment strategy, debt management, retirement planning, insurance, asset protection, etc.
- access for the member and immediate family to the MAOPS Member Assistance Program
- access to a network of physicians - make lifelong friends and professional connections!
- opportunities to mentor students and residents - give back to the next generation of physicians!
- opportunities to serve on MAOPS committees, Board of Trustees, AOA House of Delegates, and other leadership experience
- leadership training programs - be the best version of yourself, learning from colleagues and mentors!
- opportunities to serve as faculty for CME programs, student programs, and more - develop your skills and share your expertise!
- opportunity to develop, comment, and have a voice on MAOPS policy - be a part of the solution!
- Personal service from the Central Office Team