This category may include retired physicians, missionaries, volunteers, etc. This category of membership must be specifically requested by a practicing physician member of at least the previous three consecutive years and be approved by the Board of Trustees annually. Dues will be reduced 50% from the “practicing physician” category. Years of membership as a non-practicing physician shall not be applied to the requirement for Life Membership.
- advocacy at the local, state, and national levels
- access to Member's Only Resources on the website
- "Elected Officials" feature in your member profile
- monthly Prognosis newsletter and timely legislative updates - stay up-to-date on the profession
- discounts on on-demand CME, the VOC, the annual convention, physician coaching, and more!
- access to a network of physicians - make lifelong friends and professional connections!
- opportunities to mentor students and residents - give back to the next generation of physicians!
- opportunities to serve as faculty for CME programs, student programs, and more - develop your skills and share your expertise!
- opportunity to develop, comment, and have a voice on MAOPS policy - be a part of the solution!
- personal service from the Central Office Team